No, if the host refuses your booking, the status of the discussion will change to "refused" and no payment will be requested.
Articles in this section
- Booking conditions
- Can I modify the dates of a listing from a conversation
- How do I contact a host or send a booking request?
- How do I know if the accommodation is available?
- Do I have to pay for my booking if the booking is not accepted by the host?
- What happens if my booking request is refused or has expired?
- How to validate a booking?